SGP is pleased to present our popular Billing Education Workshop: The Dollars and Sense of Family Practice
Sunday April 29, 9-4 @ St Paul’s Hospital Conference Centre, Vancouver
For: Family Doctors, MOAs and Residents
Registration is limited, so register early.
Cost: $225 for members, $450 for non-members, $75 for residents
For full course agenda click here
- Latest Changes to GPSC Fees & Billing for Team Based Care
- Billing for Paperwork and Uninsured Services: From Frustration to Fair Remuneration
- Patient Medical Home/Primary Care Networks: What and why?
- Basic office billing – get comfortable with daily billing: For new in practice docs, residents or any one!
- Breakout workshops on billing in: Emergency Room, Residential Care, Obstetrics
- MOA Session – Tips for Smoother Office Workflow
Physicians may register one accompanying MOA.
For full course agenda and information on registration by fax or phone click here
For online registration click here.